Welcome to the Hortonworks University Lab Environment Connectivity test. In order to ensure that you have proper access to the hands-on lab environments, please complete the following steps:
- Step 1: Enter your the Delivery Code del-test (all lowercase) into the text field above and click the "Grant Me Access" button.
- Step 2: Select the course you will be attending from the drop-down menu above to begin testing the connectivity status of each port. Please note it make take several seconds for the status icons to appear.
- Step 3: Select the SSH Connectivity test from the menu above and follow the instructions to test your SSH connectivity
Interpreting the Results
- If you see green status icons next to your ports, you have full connectivity to the lab environments.
- If you see any ports that display the red status icon or are unable to connect to SSH, please provide the port number to your company firewall/security team to request that they allow these thru and request that they set any content filters to "permissive" mode. Run the test again to verify you now have green icons. If you are still experiencing additional issues, please email us using the contact button in the upper-right corner, or contact us at email@example.com for additional support.